Keller Williams is a unique organization because it offers multiple career development courses for Real Estate Professionals, Many of these courses are free and available to any realtor from any company. One of the recent courses we offered was:
Lead Generation 36:12:3
This comprehensive 12-session course begins with The Power of One, a precise focus on what matters most for your business – lead generation. Learn to close at least 36 transactions in 12 months by developing and maintaining a habit of 3 hours a day of lead generation.
This comprehensive session course begins with The Power of One, a precise focus on what matters most for your business – lead generation. Learn to close at least 36 transactions in 12 months by developing and maintaining a habit of 3 hours a day of lead generation.
Build on the principles and practices of KWU’s foundational course, CAMP 4:4:3, and hone your strategies for prospecting, marketing and leveraging your contact database. Explore tactics for lead generation with your Met database, your farm, open houses, FSBOs, expired listings and agent-to-agent referrals, and learn how to convert your leads into appointments, and then to closed deals. Establish goals and develop a business plan that maximizes your new skills and habits.
- Learn the importance of focusing on lead generation.
- Build your validity and positioning to ensure success with customers.
- Learn essential strategies to help you prospect and market for leads.
- Learn to leverage a contact database.
- Adopt techniques for turning buyer and seller leads into appointments.
- Set goals and develop a business plan.
- Agents who have completed CAMP 4:4:3 and are in the growth stage of their career.
- All agents wishing to refresh or advance their lead generation skills.
Please give me a call at 226.808.8486 to find out more to reserve your seats in our free career development workshops.